Wednesday, May 5, 2010

She's Baaaack!

I've been sidelined.  I really really wanted to post at least one photo every day and write a couple times a week but things happen and things don't go quite as planned.  I was really really sad and twice as scared.  But that's all behind me now.  I'm still a little skittish, not quite out of the woods yet but I have my creativity back.  Here's what I've been working on... whaddya think?  I love it, I think I'll keep it or sell it... depending.  I dunno.


It's funky and not quite perfect, but I still love it.  Lori & Kim murrini are my fav... we should all go buy more!
No, I don't get any freebies for pimpin' their wares, darnit.  I just love their murrini... :)

Sterling silver backing and sterling silver rivet (core)... textured one whack at a time with my spiral stamp... some final filing of the edges, some patina and a tumble with some stainless steel shot... voila!

6 comments:

  1. Nice work! I'm glad to hear you're happier! Yay!!! See you soon!!!
    xxoo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathi! I can see my bench top now, makes things so much easier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH! I love it! I wanna come hang out at your studio for a while and play with metal! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made you a prezzie today :) I'm gonna take a pic and send it off tomorrow. And you are welcome to come and play any time!

    ReplyDelete