Thursday, November 11, 2010

Get ready Oakland, here comes trouble...

Okay, not really.  In case some of you haven't heard yet, I'm going to do a show.  A big show.  I believe it will be one of the biggest bead shows I've ever done.  160 bead vendors, not sure how many of them are lampwork artists but I know there are A LOT.  Anyway, the show is BABE! or Bay Area Bead Extravaganza!  I'm not nervous yet, but I'm sure it's coming.  Tomorrow, my hubby and I will be leaving at the @sscrack of dawn to drive the many hours it takes to get from Torrance to Oakland.  But, we're driving my Mustang GT... we'll be there in no time!  I hope if you're in the area you'll come by... it's at the Oakland Convention Center this Saturday and Sunday.

On another note... Yesterday, a friend came to play in my studio.  It's not very often I get someone who just wants to come and bs and just "be".  So this was a great treat.  Sorry no photos but you're really not thinking about that when your just talking and making glass.  Maybe I'll add a photo of the beads I made yesterday... or, maybe not.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment