A fresh New Year... 2011. I feel like I need a fresh start. I want to do so many things but just feel so conflicted. Time to set some priorities... Here's my list:
1. Clean out the extra bedroom that been sitting "empty" for more than a year now. I want to use it as a crafting room, hubby doesn't seem to care about using it and good lord it's totally wasted space. Get outta my way, I'm moving in. By doing this, I will clear off the upstairs desk, make space in my dining room and make more room in my shop. Amazing right?
2. Sort through all my jewelry making, photo stuff, show displays, etc. I want them neatly stored in bins/boxes so I can easily see and get to them, instead of digging through drawers only to find it a couple weeks later in a zip lock at in a paper sack some place completely unexpected.
3. Sort through my dresser and closet. I have way too many clothes.
4. Hire some one to come clean the area rugs, my little carpet cleaner isn't handling the job very well.
5. I would love to hire a crew to come in and clean my house from top to bottom... I mean the "deep clean"... like what they do on those cleaning shows on TV... you know, tops of door frames and stuff you just don't think about cleaning until your mother in law is coming over?
That's it for now... what is on your priority list? I'd love to hear what other people are thinking of doing.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
I'm a searcher... I play on the internet looking for people from my past just to see if I can find them... sometimes I do and sometimes not. Usually the people I'd like to find the most are the hardest. So I have a subscription to classmates.com to aid me in my endless quest. Classmates has recently added yearbooks to their line up of interesting things... and this is what I found:
This is my senior class picture, 1984
And this is me just a few weeks ago, 2010
I'm still looking for my BFF from junior high... if you see her will you tell her I'm lookin' for her?
Posted by Donna at 9:20 PM