Monday, July 11, 2011

New Etsy listing and a new camera

On Saturday I hosted a class with Chiharu Richardson and she taught us how to make pansy beads... but for some bizarre reason I dreamed all night on Saturday about Cherry Blossom beads. Weird. So, Sunday I thought that I would try to make the beads using Effetre Dark Pink Opalino, no go... the pink burned out right away... bummer but no big deal because I have some love pink Gaffer glass, some white and black... sigh, that didn't work either. But wait! I looked up and saw that I also have some Bullseye glass as well! Score! So here they are 3 cute little Cherry Blossom beads just listed on my Etsy =)




Just the first 9 photos are taken with my Nikon D3100... It's going to be awesome to take with me on our trip to Hawaii in just 5 days!

ming3ofus1asia1ming2kuai1marigolds
ittybittymarigoldming1purpleflowers1pandora1seatechfishing101
JudyClasspurplepeopleeaterSetBlueberryStainsForeverSetall4_WisteriaLaneall4_springsflingRakuPowder_all4
RakuFrit1_all4RakuChunkall4_rainbowsherbetall4_ppeMountain_Meadow_all4fern_all4

New camera pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment