Monday, July 23, 2012

Here we go!

In 3 days I'll be in Washington with my DH for the ISGB (International Society of Glass Beadmakers) The Gathering, a bead makers conference that rotates around the country each year.  This year it's in Bellevue Washington.

I will be meeting up with lost of glassy people, some I know in real life, some from an online forum called LampworkEtc.com.  There are demos, and presentations and classes and a bead bazaar.  I won't be taking any classes but I will be participating in the bazaar and hopefully see some presentations.

There is also bead trading... Here's my stash so far.  One of these beads met it's demise outside the house when I dropped the ziploc they were in on the pavers.  =(  Anyway, I still have 10 here and 9 more in the kiln.  Tomorrow I will make more beads for sale and for trade.


So, if you are near Bellevue Washington this weekend, the bead bazaar is open to the public... please, come buy beads!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying to see some pictures here :)
    Take pity on us poor people who don't get to go.

    ReplyDelete